Friday, January 28, 2011

Straight from my heart to You


..I have decided to put my thoughts into writing for two reasons;
1- because I believe it will be a good avenue to pour out the overflow in my heart, and put order to the chaos inside my head sometimes.
2- cause you have so generously offered to be my other self the one with whom I can be all I think to be. "When you are tired of this be quick to let me know"!!!.

First I believe an introduction is appropriate. My name is Bolanle Aina (I have so many other names but I choose to ignore them cause its burdensome filling forms!! 'Laziness shey?!")
I was born January 16 1982 (sometimes I suspect its 83 cause you know how people mix up dates at the beginning of the year!! But my mum says 82 so I believe her) on a cold harmattan day in my hometown, a lovely sweet and beautiful place called Egbe now in Kogi state (who knows where it will be in the next ten years it was part of kwara when I was born. God save Nigeria!!). I spent the early part of my life apart from my parents. But I had a wonderful childhood cause I was doted on by everyone especially my grandma. Only downside was I grew up alone more or less cause I was an only child for seven and a half years. So I learnt the joy and beauty of my own company at a very early age.
This is boring, so I will stop here.
Remind me to continue some other time!
What am I today?
Today am a working girl living the very boring triangle (work, home and church), well with the kind of city I live in presently there is hardly room for anything else. I like to go out and have fun but the downside of that is the hours I will spend in traffic. My idea of fun is hanging out with friends and family close to nature. I love nature!!...that's why am au naturalle....

Every time I send you a message I will share a link to anything that catches my fancy. Today I read this and caught something. www.facebook.com/notes/mojiroluwa-adebosin-akanji/self-worth/501669400138
Have a swell day!!

1 comment:

  1. hey there, nice meeting you :)
    we should 'hang' out sometime . . . *wink*

    ReplyDelete